Thursday, August 19, 2010

(Weed) On the menu today... G 13


Ok, this is a particular growers version of G13. I wont get into the specifics of the G13 debate, but for all intents and purposes, I'll be calling this G13... because, hell. Why not. I have reason to suspect that it is a G13 Haze from Soma Seeds, but Im not 100% on that.

It was from a dispensary and went for $30 a gram.

It seemed a little bit leafy to me, but the girl at the dispensary told me not to be concerned and that it is a nice smoke. I went ahead and got a gram and figured I would give it a whirl.

It was a nice head high. I was still functional and able to get things done around the house, though I was slightly hesitant to go out anywhere as I did feel a bit, um... "out of sorts" I guess you could say?

It had a light pine smell on the nose and was a good smoke with a slight earthy taste and a pleasant enough finish. Also, a little bit went a LONG way! Not bad all in all, but not what I had been led to expect from the illustrious G13, lol! Still, I would buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment