Thursday, August 19, 2010

(Weed) Mountain Dew


I was heading to the dispensary for a 1/4 oz of Snowcap, having just called to verify they had it in. I got there, and the girl working was one I am pretty friendly with... she took me in the back room where it is all stored for dispensing and closed the door. She told me people had been saying the Snowcap wasnt very good, so she offered me Mountain Dew at the same price ($25 a gram).

I am led to believe that this is a hybrid of Mountain Jam and Morning Dew (I cant verify that, but if anyone else can?).

I picked up a quarter ounce of it and was on my way (I took a pinch of it to try before taking this picture, hence the 6.9!)

The smell of it was a earthy plant smell, pleasant and crisp. The smoke was very nice, with a clean taste and a finish that was sort of earthy but otherwise unremarkable. This is another head high. It sets in fairly quick and stays even, and I still get a nice high from one hit, making it then just a matter of maintenance! It didnt make me tired, and I felt fine going out shopping and whatnot after smoking. This is a pleasant kind of high where you can go out and do something or just sit home with a movie and enjoy. I like this stuff a lot!

Side Note: I let a friend get a couple of ounces to take camping with his girlfriend and a couple of friends... he reported the same experience as me, with the exception of his girlfriend, who had never smoked before.

Apparently she took a good sized hit as they sat outside, then went in to get something. An hour later she came out with a bump on her head saying that when she got in the house she got light headed and the next thing she new she was picking herself up from the floor where she had been laying! HAHA! After that she was fine, so maybe it was just a rookie thing, lol! Either way we had a good laugh about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment